It’s Sunday Funday so that means I’m playing around with polish, vinyls, and stickers to create another Halloween mani! This is what I came up with today.
Chevron is one of my favorite prints of all time. So creating a chevron mani is always my first choice. These were super simple to do. Here’s how I created them:
- I painted my pointer, middle, and pink fingers orange using Melt Your Popsicle by ORLY.
- I painted my ring finger black using Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? by OPI.
- I added a fast drying top coat (Seche Vive) to everything. I usually wait at least 30 minutes for it to completely dry otherwise your polish will lift when you apply your vinyl.
- I used these awesome chevron vinyls from Glam My Mani that you can get here.
- I applied the chevrons, added my black polish and then took off the vinyls right away before the polish could dry.
- I added little rhinestones to my other nails to coordinate the colors. You can get a wheel full of nail rhinestones on eBay for pennies. To apply the rhinestone, add a small dab of the glossy top coat where you want to apply the rhinestone to act as glue.
- Add a glossy top coat to all of your nails to seal the design and rhinestones in!
This is a cute and simple way to get in the spirit for Halloween!
Glam My Mani generously sent me a ton of gorgeous vinyls! I love their quality because they leave my designs looking sharp! They also have a ton of other awesome stuff like nail art tools and pretty rhinestones. You can check out their shop here. My favorite item is their Nail Vinyl Storage box! You can customize it with your name.
Hope you enjoyed this mani and that you try it out on your nails. Have a nice relaxing Sunday!