Happy Friday Lacquered Babes!
Today I’m sharing with you I’m Yours by Liquid Sky Lacquer. She is filled with multi-color iridescent glitter flakes and holo dust in a clear base. I decided to create a Quatrefoil look with this polish. My amazing Quatrefoil stencils are from Vinyl Boutique. This mani is very easy to do and you can combine so many different colors to create this look. I did something similar with lighter colors here. Here is how I did mine.
- Glitter nail polish ~ I used I’m Yours by Liquid Sky Lacquer
- Black nail polish ~ I used Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? by OPI Peanuts Halloween 2014 Collection
- Quatrefoil stencils ~ these are amazing and so easy to use
- Fast drying top coat ~ I used HK Girl
- After applying a good base coat or strengthener, Apply the glitter polish of your choice to your nails. I used 3 generous coats to make sure the glitter was opaque.
- Once the glitter nail polish is dry enough, apply your fast drying top coat.
- Now comes the patience part… let these babies dry for 15-30 minutes for best results. You really don’t want your glitter peeling off with your stencil. It sucks and then you have to start all over. I scroll through Instagram or Pinterest while I wait.
- Apply the Quatrefoil stencil to your nail using tweezers and press down gently with your finger.
- Apply a generous coat of black nail polish to your entire nail.
- While the polish is still wet, remove the stencil with your tweezers.
- Voila! There you have a gorgeous Quatrefoil pattern!
- Once your nails are semi-dry, apply a fast dry top coat to seal everything together.
Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. Here is my YouTube video that shows the process step by step. 🙂 Please subscribe to my channel and give me a thumbs up if you haven’t yet. I have many other tutorials up now. Have a great weekend!
Liquid Sky Lacquer is available through Liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com as well as other retailers/stocklists including Llarowe, Color4Nails, Rainbow Connection, and MeiMei Signatures. Her website has a full list of retailers. Each polish retails for $12. Liquid Sky Lacquer is 5 FREE, not tested on animals and contain no animal products.
Stay strong in your Pursuit!