Hi loves! June is #PRIDE month so I am celebrating by doing rainbow ombré nails. To create these I used the #PRIDE Collection by SinfulColors.
These were really fun and easy to do.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Polish in all colors of the rainbow
- makeup sponge
- white nail polish
- liquid latex peel off tape (optional)
- glossy top coat
HOW TO CREATE RAINBOW OMBRÉ NAILS:
- Start with a white base. This will make the colors pop more. I did 1 coat of Alpine Snow by OPI. It’s my staple white polish.
- This step is optional but you can use a liquid latex peel off tape in order to help make clean up easier. I still have to clean up around my cuticles but at least my finger remains clean when I use this. I used the liquid latex from Mani Mani Moo.
- Apply a thin line of each polish straight across the makeup sponge. Overlap the colors until you get the ombré look.
- Dab the sponge onto your nails. I do 2-3 coats of the dabbing so that the nail is completely covered with the ombré look.
- Remove the liquid latex, clean your cuticles with a clean up brush, apply your glossy top coat and that’s it!
Are you celebrating #PRIDE month? In case you wanna check it out, I did a review on this collection by SinfulColors on my YouTube channel here:
SinfulColors Professional is 3-FREE (contains no Toluene, Formaldehyde, or DBP) and they are made in the USA. The best part is the price! They are very affordable and good quality polish. You can find this polish at Walgreens or Target for $1.99 each USD.
If you recreate these, tag me on Instagram! Have a great Tuesday!