Hi Lacquered Lovelies! Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? For those of you in America, this year it is falls on a Saturday, you know what that means… crazy packed restaurants! I’m thinking a Valentine’s breakfast might be a good idea instead of dinner! Whatever your plans may be, make sure to have your nails pretty and polished!
Today I’m sharing this romantic chevron hearts nail mani. I LOVE chevron patterns on everything from pillows, to shirts, to nails! I created this look using these adorable nail stickers I found at my local beauty supply store.
I also used the Chevron and Chevron minis nail decals from Nail Vinyls. Here are the steps:
1. Paint your nails with a white base. I used Alpine Snow by OPI. Then add a fast drying top coat and wait about 10 minutes until it’s fully dry.
2. Use the chevron nail decals as a guide to create your chevron pattern. Use a red nail polish to go over the decals. I used Rouge Louboutin by Louboutin Nail Polish. It’s a perfect flawless sexy red color. This baby will get her own post.
3. Then pull off the chevron decals while the polish is still wet. I use tweezers to grab onto them easier.
4. Take the heart stickers of your choice and add them to your other nails.
5. Once you’re done, add a fast drying top coat to everything to seal it. I used HK girl top coat.
Hope you enjoyed this cute chevron heart mani and feel inspired to recreate your own!
Stay strong in your Pursuit!