Happy Friday Pretty Polishers! This has been a long week so I’m glad it’s over 🙂 I’m looking forward to Christmas next week! Hope you’ve got your Christmas shopping done. I have all of mine ready and wrapped!
Today I’m sharing a video tutorial for my snowflakes mani using two of the China Glaze TWINKLE Collection polishes. I am in looooove with the Twinkle Collection 🙂 It includes 12 polishes with cremes, glitters, and shimmers. All beautiful and perfect holiday-ish shades. Feeling Twinkly is a clear base with a blue tint filled with tiny blue micro glitter. Lots of blue in this bottle! It looks amazing over white polish. December to Remember is a blue metallic filled with gold and purple shimmer. It is quite sheer and streaky on the first coat but with two coats it goes on opaque. To create this look I used:
Feeling Twinkly and December to Remember by China Glaze
Alpine Snow by OPI
Snowflake vinyls from Make it Stick Designs
Chevron vinyls from Vinyl Boutique
My video tutorial is up on Instagram 🙂 Here is the step by step:
1. Start with base coat/strengthener
2. For the Snowflake nails: Two coats of December to Remember, then add the cute snowflakes
3. For the chevron nail: Two coats of Alpine Snow, then add quick dry top coat and wait 10 minutes. My favorite choice is HK Girl top coat. Once completely dry add the chevron vinyls. Add a generous coat of any glitter polish. I used Feeling Twinkly. Then quickly while the polish is still wet, pull the vinyls off, this way you will get cleaner lines.
4. For the glittery nail: Two coats of Alpine Snow, then wait until dry and add Feeling Twinkly all over the nail.
5. To finish, add a top coat to all nails and your snowflake mani is complete!
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Now all I need is for real snowflakes to fall outside my window. I wish! It’s 79 degrees in Miami. It’s not snowing anytime this century here! Everyone that does have snow, enjoy it! Have a great weekend!! 🙂
Stay strong in your Pursuit!
These photos were taken outdoors under shade.